That was to expect after all the drama with this cycle. At least it's a clear result.
It's strange, but now I am nearly relieved it's over. I don't think I would have wanted another miscarriage or another maybe pregnancy. My body has killed another 3 embryos. That makes 12 or 13 now, depending how you count... I feel sad, but since I was prepared for this, I am more or less o.k.
Time for some Booze and hair-dying and chocolate and carbs and all the other stuff I have been depriving myself off for the last couple of months.
Did I tell you that my pregnant friend wanted to take me out for dinner tonight? I am sorry, but I don't think I can do this. I am still sick and if I would go out, I wanted Sushi and Booze.
4 comments:
I'm so sorry.
I'm sorry. :-(
I am so sorry. Hope your well enough to get your Sushi and Booze soon.
So sorry for such a rough cycle! Hope you got great sushi and lots of booze! :)
Post a Comment